- 09 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9052095
Our challenge is to drive exponential business growth at the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship and passion - delivering cutting edge technologies that solve century old health challenges with greater speed, higher quality and better accuracy for individuals and families around the world. Join us!
As Verification & Validation (V&V) Lead you deal with the Design Verification & Design Validation of complete multidisciplinary products of Digital Pathology Solutions. This consist the scanners, Image Management System software and IT platforms. The V&V Lead is responsible to drive the End2End V&V strategy to ensure V&V is managed to meet project, user & regulatory needs.
When you walk into work you will be joining a truly entrepreneurial team of over 330 employees spread across 8 countries, all passionate about defining the future, growing the business and having fun. You will be considered an “early joiner” to the Philips Emerging Businesses family which plans to expand itself by approximately 700 members in the next 3 years. The V&V Lead is part of the Verification & Validation development team.
Key Areas of responsibility
The tasks of the V&V Lead in the areas of responsibility indicated above are summarized as follows:
• Defines the integration and test strategy and test effort (business risk based).
• Manages the stakeholder input for the user and business needs, ensures the needs are compliant with good documentation principles and can be further translated into Validation protocols by the Validation Specialists (Clinical, Usability, Installation&Service, Operations)
• Defines the test activities, their entry and exit criteria, test environment and makes sure they are executed with the required quality.
• Defines and maintains the Requirement Test Traceability Matrix.
• Creates the test summary, product and release test reports.
• Represents the Project Manager in discussing the incremental project deliveries, with a mandate as defined in the project plan and project-project agreements.
• Knows about, and acts on the impact of CCB decisions.
The V&V Lead:
• Is owner of the V&V Plan and Requirement Test Traceability Matrix
• Is responsible for tuning and propagation of the V&V Plan with the project team.
• Is responsible for the overall content and the quality of the tests.
• Is responsible that the defined tests are carried-out properly.
• Is responsible to report the product quality level.
• Is responsible for the delivery and the quality of the agreed work products to the customer, within the mandate of the project milestones.
• Promotes product baseline in the consolidated domain.
• Is consulted for making sure that requirement documents are reviewed from a testing viewpoint.
• Coach verification and validation engineers to design tests, and carry them out, report deviations and report the test results.
Educational and experience requirements
• Has a thorough understanding of white box, black box, use-case based and other test techniques.
• Can moderate reviews from test point of view.
• Is an acknowledged domain expert, both w.r.t. the test profession and the product itself (ISTQB Test Manager).
• Understands test tooling issues, can organize test automation.
• With knowledge of the Clinical User and experience in project management, change management, IT, GCP (good clinical practices) & study design.
• Familiar with FDA guidance, CFR 820.30(g) and IEC-62366 Human Factor
• The V&V Lead is aware of his leading role in a testing team.
• Knows how to coach people towards achieving their goals.
• Propagates test techniques & methods.
• Adapts his/her level of communication to the level and background of his/her audience. This applies both in person-to-person situations and in addressing audiences.
• He is a good and firm negotiator in order to create win-win situations.
• He constantly improves own performance, by study, and by evaluating own behavior.
• Is able to handle conflicting interests.
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date! You can expect a salary that is competitive in the Dutch market and in line with the salary levels that our clients offer to their employees. Besides this you will be working in a country that is known for the excellent quality of life, ranked 1st on work-life balance within the OECD. So in total we believe to offer you a great opportunity in all respects.
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce. This extensive network of top level companies offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies. Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Signify (formerly Philips Lighting), Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Canon Océ and many others. So would you like to work in the global High Tech Top, join us.
Please contact me at +31(0) 683 890 747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.