- 29 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9051664
For a relation of Yacht we are looking for a Senior Electronic Engineer.
For driving pleasure to be produced in series, it takes people who are there with joy and passion. On their own and in a team, they perform something extraordinary day by day and help make Unmanned dreams come true.
As Senior Electronics Engineer, you will be in charge of the developments, the implementation and the technical support of everything related to electronic components in an unmanned helicopter system.
- The development, the implementation and the technical support of everything related to electronic components in the Flying-Cam UAV proprietary system
- Integration and gyro-stabilization of various types of payloads (cameras, sensors, scanners
- Remote control of these payloads
- Development of test and diagnostic tools
- Implementation, assembly (electronic and mechanical parts) and flight validation of the helicopters and their payloads.
- Travel overseas for customer technical support and training
- Efficient both in team work and in individual work
- Ability/interest to have a global view on a product (not only electronics but also mechanics, logistics,...)
- Dynamic, proactive, always ready to jump on a problem to keep the related project going
- Willing to travel
- Master in Electronics or Software
- Experience with on-board embedded systems
- Strong software development skills in C (drivers, control loops, communication management)
- General hardware understanding (datasheet, schematics) and designing skills
- Physical hardware manipulation skills (soldering, wiring, ...)
- General resourcefulness
- Always ready to learn about and integrate/use new hardware, payload, programming language, software
- Real time system programming experience (POSIX, QNX) is an asset
- Interest or demonstrated experience in aeromodelling is an asset
- C#/Java/Matlab-Simulink/LabView experience is an asset
- English spoken and written.
- French is a plus.
Our relation offers you a full-time employment contract and a salary that suits your work experience and responsibilities associated with this position.
FLYING-CAM makes Award-Winning unmanned helicopters integral with a proprietary auto-pilot. Today, after having evolved through 30 years performing thousands of flight hours in over 75 countries, FLYING-CAM provides a safe and flexible multi-application unmanned helicopter platform, adhering strictly to aviation standard. Bearing significant payload and endurance, the platform possesses unrivalled stability and manoeuvrability.
Founded in Belgium since 1988, Flying-Cam operates with offices in Hong Kong, Los Angeles and a European based R&D and manufacturing facilities.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.