- 26 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9051513
Are you challenged by contributing to our successful world-class finance department as a Controller? ASML’s finance department in particular drives the company. The cyclical nature of the semiconductor industry and capital-intensive projects make long-term financial planning and strategic control critical to our business success. Whether it’s in accounting or control, you’ll face demanding challenges and enjoy the freedom to put together highly creative solutions. With ASML’s financial headquarters just a short walk from its manufacturing facilities, you’ll be working closely with the business and able to see your ideas put into action.
- The Financial Controller Procure to Pay is responsible for the financial accounting, analysis and reporting relating to Procure to Pay activities.
- The Financial Controller Procure to Pay is responsible for an efficient and effective financial closing, reporting and analysis of the Sourcing organization of ASML. The focus in this position is on generating overview, providing effective financial analysis, organizing administrative activities and assuring compliance according to US GAAP and IFRS. The position combines accounting, analysis, and reporting as well as operational activities.
- In the area of Procure to pay responsible for:
- Perform the period end closing accounting activities in order to ensure accurate and complete financial statements.
- Generate reports, calculations and analysis:
- Generate the applicable reports which are required for the period end closing according to the agreed upon time tables.
- Generate management information / reports.
- Perform first analyses in order to ensure accuracy and the quality of the provided reports.
- Discuss financial reports with business partners.
- Add quality and value to information by providing solid and thorough analyses by filtering out any (material) inconsistencies or inaccuracies.
- Support business control Sourcing with their activities.
- Find and solve accounting and process inefficiencies resulting into efficiency and transparency of financial figures.
- Ensure compliance in the accounting areas.
- Act according to policies and procedures as described within the applicable internal control (SOX) framework and key control descriptions.
- Participate in Budget & Forecast cycle where and when needed.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- 5 - 10 year’s relevant experience in finance, preferably
in a Procure to pay environment.
- SAP experience and Affinity with BI tools (especially Spotfire) is preferred.
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Important competencies include:
- Committed and flexible
- excellent analytical skills
- result effectiveness
- precision / attention to detail
- team player
- good social and communicative skills
- proactive / hands-on attitude
- Outgoing professional who takes ownership and is willing to bring/get information within the
- ASML organization.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- Strong in customer focus.
- Fitting into a dynamic and ambitious environment
- High-potential who wants to take his/her career in own hands and grow within a
- professional and challenging environment.
Based on the CAO of client
Context of the position
The Financial Control Operations & Sourcing team is part of the Corporate Finance Organization. The Corporate Finance Organization is responsible for providing business support, performance measurement and planning, internal controls accounting and compliance, internal administrative processes, tax, and treasury. The Financial Controller Procure to Pay reports to the Team lead Financial Control Procure to Pay. He/she interacts with various departments and layers in and outside of finance.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Susanne van den Heuvel-Weerts via telefoonnummer 06-55808591
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.