- 23 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9051427
Are you challenged by contributing to our successful world-class finance department? Your job is in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines.
The Financial Analyst has multiple responsibilities within the reporting and consolidation department. The primary goal is to effectively and efficiently execute the external and internal reporting processes for the ASML group with focus on US GAAP and IFRS compliance. Part of your job is to continuously increase the efficiency in the current processes.
The Financial Analyst is jointly responsible for:
- Worldwide ASML consolidation and the internal and well as external reporting of financials (US GAAP and IFRS) including XBRL filings;
- Perform analytical review on consolidated level to gain a high level understanding of the consolidated figures;
- Review of non-financial information and reporting on non-financial information;
- High quality service to internal and external clients: on time, accurate and within limits flexible;
- Perform continuous improvements to remain world-class finance;
- Coordination annual report process of local entities;
- Ensure SOX compliant accounting process;
The Financial Analyst is a challenging position in a hectic, dynamic and international oriented environment with tight deadlines.
Education and experience
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Experience with consolidation
- Master’s degree in Business Economics
- Fluent in Dutch and English, also in writing
- Experience with US GAAP and IFRS
- Experience with XBRL
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 FICO and SAP BPC
- Good analytical, communicative and social skills
- Professional and ambitious attitude
- Result oriented team player with a big sense of responsibility
- Understanding of financial accounting processes, including how such processes are supported by highly automated solutions
Based on the CAO of client
Context of the position
The Reporting and Consolidation department is part of the finance organization. The finance organization is responsible for providing business support, performance measurement and planning, internal controls and compliance, internal administrative
processes, tax and treasury.
The Financial Analyst reports to the team leader consolidation and reporting. The team interacts with other Finance departments. In
addition, the team interacts with external parties, e.g. auditors.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Chalon Houthooft via telefoonnummer 06-82856945
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.