- 22 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9051408
As Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager, you are ‘owner’ of the S&OP process for our Garment Care business category. The purpose of this process is:
• On a monthly basis, align relevant Sales & Marketing and Supply Chain developments (forecast, phase in/out, market actions) with key decision moments (cost, pricing, introductions, capacity, etc.) to respond to demand and supply variations and risks.
• The review of relevant deviations and developments in the business, short term as well as long term, resulting in financial or operational adaptations to the plan.
• Prepare the right level of information along the S&OP process to enable for appropriate decision making by senior management
• Execute the decisions taken and report back status
As S&OP manager Garment Care, you will improve the long-term strategic business plans and ensure consistency with Business-Market-Combination plans and mid-long term phase-out / phase-in assumptions for product ranges. You will coordinate translating the strategic business plan into an agreed supply plan, lead the mid- long term capacity planning, propose capacity investments & buffer stock positions. Together with the supply planners, you will set up a regular capacity review and identify action plans to control risks of obsolete components and finished products. You will support supply chain engineering and continuous improvement projects to improve the supply chain(s) for Garment Care.
As Sales & Operations Planning manager, you will:
• Consolidate and present the mid-long term capacity planning (12-18 months) in the monthly category S&OP review process.
• Help to grow sales worldwide with high customer service levels,
• Reduce integral inventories in finished products and components,
• Avoid obsolescence risks of in finished products and components
• Act as single point of contact for category supply related topics towards business stakeholders in category or business group
• Contributing to the BG/Category Supply Chain Management strategy and various improvement projects along the E2E Value Chain
• Interact with various disciplines including Consumer and Product Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Quality, Innovation, Technology & Development, Commercial Organization demand planning, Commercial Supply Planning, Procurement, Suppliers and Factories
• Minimal Bachelor’s degree (in business administration or industrial engineering). An APICS certification is an asset
• 5 years relevant business experience in demand planning, supply management or SCM operations, preferably in consumer goods industry
• Leadership skills, able to operate in dynamic environment with high interaction levels
• Strong communication skills in international matrix setting, fluent in English
• Persuasive, analytical, hands on mentality, authority, stress resistant
• Adaptability to talk/manage different levels of audiences
• Microsoft Office and preferably SAP/JDA knowledge
• Interim contract with Yacht
The supply chain team is part of the wider BG Domestic Appliances operations team, which next to Supply Chain also includes several factories and the Advanced Manufacturing function. The position includes cross-functional interactions, decision-making and exposure to senior management in the business. You will be directly reporting to the Domestic Appliances supply chain lead.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Zeycan Baykal via telefoonnummer 06-10522325
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.