- 22 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9051383
Do you want to design complex connected electronics systems based on vague requirements?
Do you want to work in an innovative and multidisciplinary team?
Are you ready to embrace the challenge to define complex electronic circuits and systems and integration with other disciplines to successfully realize digital innovations encompassing the cloud, portable devices, and all devices in-between the major components of a system?
Do you want to empower yourself, take initiative, innovate and constantly strive to deliver better solutions?
As Electronics Designer in the field connected products and systems you are responsible for:
• Design and Implementation of complex analogue and digital electronic circuits and systems and the integration with other disciplines such as (embedded) Software, Mechatronics and Optics.
• Modeling and simulation of circuitry using tools like LTSPICE, and Matlab/Simulink.
• Validation of circuits and systems, using state of the art measurements tools and equipment.
• Knowledge of quality and reliability standards like ISO13485, UL, FDA that apply to complex electronic systems in the Healthcare domain.
• Support creation of project plans in consultation with customer and other stakeholders, ensuring requirements and deliverables definition.
• Communication of technical progress towards customers and the project team.
• Support the transfer of (connected) prototype systems towards ODM and OEM.
• You have a Master or Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering.
• 5 years of experience in analogue and digital Electronic Product development.
• Experience in an Agile way of working.
• Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and the challenging communication, including multi-site development.
• Interest in connected products, in particular in complex systems, analogue, digital, embedded software and connectivity.
• A background with innovation development projects and feel comfortable with managing the funnel from relatively vague requirements to well defined project with committed stakeholders.
• Have excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude combined with a problem solving and pragmatic attitude.
• Willing to travel up to 25% of your time.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Consumer Lifestyle is delivering on Philips' vision to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Their investment in innovation and local business creation enables them to deliver a stream of locally relevant, meaningful innovations. They have a leading global brand, which is highly trusted across the world.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.