- 21 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9051344
As a Global Mobility Advisor, you will be the number one trusted advisor to our clients. With a focus on people management and the vision to provide a cohesive people management solution, you help organizations deal with their most complex people and transformational change challenges.
As a member of a team of Assignment Services professionals you will provide excellent service to a wide range of multinational client companies. Your main priority will be providing end-to-end assignment management administration and policy development. It’s a truly tailored service with plenty of variety. The service that you deliver, covers all mobility policies; permanent, long-term, short-term, commuter and similar variations;
- Creation and Review of assignment documentation (cost estimates, balance sheets, letters of assignment, etc.) including the calculation of assignment compensation
- Ongoing assignee contact in relation to their assignment, including assignment briefings
- Regular client contact with HR to support case management and compliance
- Compliance and relocation supplier coordination
- Supporting their engagements in accordance with the agreed contractual scope, and identification of opportunities for out of scope work or of the potential for scope drift
- Awareness of, and delivery of services in line with, contractual KPIs
- Identifying issues or challenges and proactively escalating them to management
- A master’s degree, supported by 5 -7 years of work experience in performing mobility solutions
- Knowledge of different kinds of compensation and assignment structures, policies and processes
- You have all-round experience in policy advisory, tax and assignment management
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- Ability to deliver accurately to tight deadlines, with strong attention to detail
- An understanding of the corporate challenges involved in international assignments
- Flexibility and experience base to generate deliverables with an advisory approach
If you are continuously looking for new ways to improve and to learn new things, we are looking for you! You like the combination of intensive team work and challenging client cases to which you contribute your abilities, in direct and open communication with your colleagues and client personnel.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. The comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. A position with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, and room for personal development.
A global leading consulting and audit firm, working with prominent national and global institutions.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Malu Perpétua Alvino via telefoonnummer 06-19304503
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.