- 20 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9051269
Are you passionate about Consumer focussed innovation, digging into technically complex packaging & systems, and are you always in search for future technologies which can make a difference? We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience in Packaging and/or (dispense) system development, preferably within a (Fast Moving) Consumer goods environment.
• Lead and execute the technical work stream of Global Innovation projects following the Global Innovation stage gate Process. This means responsibility for budget and planning, quality of deliverables, reporting, stakeholder management and gate passes for the technical/product part of the project using strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Participate in and contribute to Front-end/brainstorm/co-creation projects of Global Innovation and Global Commerce.
• Participate in and contribute to technology platforms focussing on new packaging, (draught) systems, technologies, insights and/or capabilities for future Packaging & Dispense system Innovations.
• Scout and evaluate internal and external developments within the Technology Platform areas.
• Contribute to the vision and strategy of the Packaging & Dispense systems team.
• Contribute to continuously improve our ways of working, in order to innovate & develop faster
Your working environment
The Global Innovation & Research Packaging & Dispense systems team is a team of 7 passionate innovators, combining project management skills, technical knowledge and statistical expertise, to provide our Global Brands & Global Commerce Innovation with proven innovative packaging & dispense solutions.
You will be working in cross-functional global teams, working closely together with a flexible pool of external technical experts, suppliers, development partners and research institutes.
They are based in the Global Supply Chain Headoffice, in Zoeterwoude, the Netherlands.
• You have a proven track record in Project management in a technical development role.
• You are self-propelling in setting up and leading future focussed Technology Roadmaps.
• You have a strong technical background, ideally a university degree in mechanics or industrial (design) engineering, with knowledge of blow moulding, injection moulding and understanding of pressurized systems.
• You are experienced in collaborating and communicating with people from different cultural background and different disciplines, from shop floor to senior management.
• You have good written and verbal English skills
• You see opportunities
• You know how to balance risks and how to mitigate them
• You feel comfortable to lead the technical workstream of strategic Global innovation projects, running at challenging timelines
Depending of knowledge and experience
HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder’s family name – Heineken® – is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company’s aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world’s most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice.
The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe’s largest brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Hester van der Star via telefoonnummer 06-22973260
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.