- 20 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9051231
Senior Software Test Engineer Opportunity
Philips IT BEAUTY (Intense Pulse Light hair removal) creates and maintains products for female beauty. Within IT BEAUTY the software team develops and supports high-quality, medical grade software for (connected) Philips IPL devices.
The nice thing about this job is that you will be the software test expert for the latest innovations for the Philips Lumea comfort and Lumea Prestige (embedded SW) platform. One of the challenges is making the move towards medically regulated devices.
You will be developing software release testing and test documentation that meets the regulatory requirements. This will ensure entrance to the US Market and to sustain the EU market after 2020.
As an experienced Software Test Engineer, you bring your knowledge of test practices to develop and grow the IT BEAUTY software team. You actively work with the SW development team to define, implement and execute test scripts supporting SW release testing. Together with the electronics development team you develop an automated Electronics/Software integration test environment.
The team follows the principles of agile, scrum based development. You will do this in a multi-disciplinary, multi-project, multi-stakeholder environment. In this complex, challenging environment, this new role is needed to support and guide the SW team in a structured SW test approach.
To fully realize IT BEAUTY IPL ambitions, you are responsible for:
- Define and implement automated acceptance tests on IPL SW test platform.
- Initiate improvements, new features for the SW test platform (in cooperation with Electronic Development engineers).
- Execute acceptance tests for intermediate and formal IPL firmware releases.
- Co-Develop the automated EE/SW integration test platform.
- Working closely together with the IT BEAUTY software group leader.
- Master Degree in Software Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
- Deep interest in connected products; in particular software and mobile connectivity
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in product software development with demonstrable experience with SW test engineering.
- Solid knowledge of SW test engineering tools (C#, SpecFlow Gherkin, Cucumber, Visual Studio)
- Knowledge about good technical practices that drive code quality. (e.g. Continuous Integration, micro testing, TDD, refactoring)
- Relevant experience with C, C# and C++ programming language;
- Experience with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum;
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design;
- Relevant work experience in prototype or product development;
- You enjoy working in cross-functional teams; you are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment;
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date! You can expect a salary that is competitive in the Dutch market and in line with the salary levels that our clients offer to their employees. Besides this you will be working in a country that is known for the excellent quality of life, ranked 1st on work-life balance within the OECD. So in total we believe to offer you a great opportunity in all respects.
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce. This extensive network of top level companies offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies. Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Signify (formerly Philips Lighting), Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Canon Océ and many others. So would you like to work in the global High Tech Top, join us.
Please contact me at +31(0) 683 890 747 or email@example.com.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.