- 15 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9051131
The role of the E-Engineer will be to engineer the electric packaging of our vehicle (e.g. wiring) including defining the final architecture integrating various electronic control units (e.g. by CAN). As an E-Engineer you shall have a comprehensive knowledge of system lay-out as well as hardware and software integration.
- Setup complete E-architecture from concept to production
- Specify components based on current requirements and specifications
- Providing purchasing department with feasible specification sheets
- Setup wiring diagram and component lay-out
- Continuously field research and contact with possible suppliers on already available solutions
- Strict scope on feasibility and costs related to proposed design
- Verifying design and components to automotive standards and regulations (EU/SAE) in safety
- Design with respect to specific EMC requirements for components as well for vehicle
- Design CAN interface and data communication protocols between different control units (in collaboration with external partners and expertise)
- Integration of different car entertainment features into total design
- Preferably over 10 years’ experience in Automotive as an Electric Engineer with at least a bachelor degree
- No nonsense and pragmatic approach with the capability to think outside the box
- A Pro-active attitude and able to work independently
- Thorough knowledge of mechatronics, software and electronics is an absolute must
- Knowledge in body and car control is an asset
- Familiar with norms and regulations for Automotive software
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch language is an asset
- Good knowledge of proven techniques and systems within Automotive
- Basic knowledge of legal requirements regarding safety levels of electronic systems in automotive
- Able to translate CE, SAE and EMC standards into design specifications
- Good knowledge on prototyping tools and usage
- Good understanding of system and components, good mechatronics skills
- Proficiency in using standard PC office tools
- Basic knowledge of relevant software for setup E-architecture (e.g. Solidworks)
We offer you the first/next step in your career and together with Yacht you will build your career.
During your assignment we will coach you and help you develop your personal and professional skills. There will be a lot of learning on the job and also the possibility to do courses. We will always be in contact for you to make to best decisions for your career and make sure you will always have a challenging assignment.
With regards to the terms and conditions of the contract we strive to give a satisfying contract with our professionals.
Are you an expat coming to the Netherlands? We can image that you have some questions about how this works.
Normally the interviews will happen on skype but a second face-to-face interview is sometimes necessary.
When you are hired for a job in the Netherlands, Yacht will arrange this move for you.
We will arrange the visa application for you (and your family) and look for the appropriate housing for you.
Next to this we will help you get the 30% ruling and Dutch Social Security number.
Kerv Automotive is a start-up in automotive. We aim to provide “the ultimate driving fun” by developing and building a new exciting three wheeled tilting vehicle in various models, using different powertrains, including full-EV. Kerv Automotive is founded in 2015 and located in Houthalen-Helchteren (BE).
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.