- 14 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9051081
Working in a multi-discipline project team with the assignment to prove together with colleague testers that the system requirements for a new X-ray system release are covered.
You will take the initiative to apply your test capabilities, medical domain knowledge and input from other disciplines (development, validation, application, marketing), to determine the test approach for your topic.
Your contribution is essential in verifying and releasing the various system configurations.
• Review Master Test Plan and implement the defined test strategy.
• Review of Requirement and Design documents from test point of view.
• Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols (e.g. test cases/scripts), based on a risk-based strategy, by using test design methods, techniques and tools (ISTQB).as well as knowledge of regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO)
• Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes.
• Provide (pro-actively) feedback to development and system design based upon experiences gained.
• Contribute to design verification process improvements.
• Set up and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service and manufacturing stakeholders and to manage their perception.
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. IGT is responsible for marketing, service, development and manufacturing of IGT systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and intervention. Customers are hospitals and their medical specialists. You have more than 10 colleagues and you are a team member in new product development projects that are typically larger than 20 man-years and contain software, (digital) electronics and mechatronics components.
• Above all you are a very experienced (system/software/test) engineer
• Very good stakeholder manager, able to deal effectively with multi-disciplinary, multi-site development/testing engineering teams
• Project management, planning & organising is your second nature
• Proven ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level knowledge.
• Eager to grow his/her test management skills, ramping up to a test lead in a project or test manager, taking up the test accountability.
• Knowledgeable on the test processes, strategies & techniques as well as regulatory rules.
• Knowledge of the Cardio/Vascular medical domain knowledge of the specific area in which he/she is testing is a huge pré.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date! You can expect a salary that is competitive in the Dutch market and in line with the salary levels that our clients offer to their employees. Besides this you will be working in a country that is known for the excellent quality of life, ranked 1st on work-life balance within the OECD. So in total we believe to offer you a great opportunity in all respects.
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce. This extensive network of top level employers offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies. Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others. So would you like to work in the global High Tech Top, join us.
Please contact me at +31(0) 683 890 747 or email@example.com.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.