- 14 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9051074
Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Quality Assurance (QA) Advisor.
The Yeast Extract Production Factory is the largest of its kind worldwide and one of the key margin drivers for our client. Furthermore, the Natamycin plant located on the same site is a unique facility where pharma and food grade preservatives are produced. There is great exposure as the factory is situated in Delft next to the head office where also the business QA managers are located.
The coming year the factory is completely sold out so the challenge is to produce everything first time right and to find opportunities for improvement in the current assets and processes. QA plays a vital role in this.
The QA Advisor takes care that the daily business is done in compliance with customer expectations and regulations. The current portfolio includes roughly 50 end products in various different packaging types.
- Assess and release all Natamycin batches within the agreed times frames
- Act as ambassador for QA and contribute to factory performance meetings (OEE driven)
- Act as a powerhouse for quality in the improvement team of the yeast extract spray dryer
- Coordinate the process around slow and non-moving stock in order to reduce the number to the lowest possible value
- Take the lead in complex out-of-spec situations
- Support traceability system and audits
- Represent QA in management of change processes
- MSc in Food Science / Technical Discipline (or equivalent qualification) or technical expertise in a specific area (2 - 5 years) with background in Life Science
- Knowledge in Quality Management (FSSC22000, HACCP, ISO, ICHQ7, GMP)
- Experience to work with diverse and cross-functional teams, internally and externally
- Experience in analysis laboratory/analytical chemistry and/or manufacturing
- Experience as auditor
- Fluency in English and Dutch, other languages are assets
- Good communication skills (internal and external)
We will offer a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position. You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.
Our client is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By connecting its unique competences in life sciences and materials sciences they are driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders simultaneously. Our client delivers innovative solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets such as food and dietary supplements, personal care, feed, medical devices, automotive, paints, electrical and electronics, life protection, alternative energy and bio-based materials. Our client and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 25,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.