- 13 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9051022
The key responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer are:
• Responsible for updating and managing the configuration of products and maintaining the Technical Product Documentation in our product PLM system.
• You define, create, update and maintain the technical product documentation including 3-D models and 2-D drawings, BOM structure, Design History Files and Device Master Records.
• You implement new product introduction into Engineering Change Orders (ECO) and / or translate change requests coming from a Life Cycle management project into ECO.
• Reviewing changes on Bill of Materials as well as Technical Product Documentation together with lead engineers, packaging engineers or supply development engineers.
Education and experience:
Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology or Mechatronic Engineering.
2-5 years of relevant engineering experience is required in the fields like consumer goods, fast moving goods, toys, automotive, consumer electronic devices or medical devices.
• Experience with technical product data management (Bill of material, drawings)
• Experience in writing product development-related technical documentation (e.g. test plan, test reports, technical risk analysis, etc.)
• Experience with products physical testing and FEM analysis (e.g. Ansys)
• Experience with injection-molded plastic parts design and tolerance analysis for mass production.
• Track record in using PTC Creo Parametric and Minitab (statistical analysis).
• Experience with Windchill is an advantage
• Preferably you are familiar with Design for Six Sigma methodology
• Team player
• Planning and prioritizing own work
• Customer focused and a quality-oriented mindset
• Able to identify product and users related risks
• Assertive and meticulous: make sure that procedures and standards are duly followed
• Eager to learn and improve the way of working
• Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
• Fluent in English (writing and talking)
• Experience in communicating with a diversity of stakeholders
• Accurate in writing and verbal communication
• Strong problem solving skills
The LCM mechanical team is responsible for creating, updating and maintaining the technical product documentation during the lifecycle phase of innovative products. We optimize and update existing product concepts within cross-functional teams including the marketing/sales and manufacturing organizations.
The Life Cycle Management team analyzes product issues in the market (root-cause analysis of both production problems and consumer complaints) and takes corrective actions if required, by defining and executing changes on existing products. We are responsible to make sure that any design change meets the requirements by means of tolerance analysis, material selection, stress and deformation calculations, simulations, validation and verification.
The Innovation Site Eindhoven is a dynamic innovation site for medical B2C products, part of Innovation & Development (I&D). The Innovation Site focuses on the development of medical and non-medical endorsed lifestyle products, and is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions within Philips strategy. We are looking at a very challenging growth task to bring faster and more new ideas to the global market.
One of the key growth areas at the Innovation Site Eindhoven is the Mother and Child Care (M&CC) category. The M&CC team is committed to supporting parents and their babies, giving them the best start in life to set the stage for healthy futures.
The Mother & Childcare set-up is international, with supply centers and strategic suppliers spread around the world. The primary working location for this position is the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. You report to Group Lead LCM Mechanical Engineering, Packaging and TPD.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.