- 12 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9050956
• You are responsible for
· Supporting product verification through development, manufacturing and into continuation providing technical support and leadership on a cross-functional team
· Perform verification tests and conduct analysis of the test results to ensure complete verification of the requirements
· Identifying, analyzing, owning and driving technical issues to resolution
· Participate in reviews of requirements, design documents, and test related artifacts
· Mentor, coach, and provide work direction to other engineers, technicians and interns
· Perform work with little to no supervision
· Participate in CAPA Process like investigation and implementation
· Minimum 10 years’ industry experience in product development environment required with a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Minimum 8 years’ industry experience in product development environment required with a Masters in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
· Experience desired in a medical device or other regulated industry
· Statistical Analysis experience if preferred
· Working with Standards like 13485, 14971, 62304 is preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· Proven ability to perform problem solving and troubleshooting required
· Strong attention to detail required
· Proficiency in using typical lab equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, voltmeters, etc.) required
· Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
· Ability to work with minimal guidance to make decisions and report progress required
· Demonstrated leadership role in test and issue ownership including ability to provide guidance and direction to less experienced technical personnel required
· Experience with requirements management, configuration management, issue tracking tools, etc. required
· Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with CAPAs highly desirable
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, Philips is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care. In this role, you will work on connected digital propositions that span all Philips businesses, driving programs that address healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care. You will collaborate closely with people from different cultural backgrounds, located all over the world, as if they were sitting next to you.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.