- 09 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9050942
As Operational Technology engineer you will:
- Lead Operational Technology activities for Capex project in Conceptual, Basic and Detailed design, including inquiry and order specifications. You guide and check suppliers on scope, quality and planning all in accordance to our internal procedures;
- discuss scope and challenge investments with brewery management and project managers;
- operate in multi-disciplinary teams (end users and suppliers);
- contribute to internal projects in the fields of standardization, innovation, gate-keeping and quality assurance;
- build and maintain the relationship with preferred suppliers on technical standards and improvements;
- support and advice breweries with strategic decisions in respect to operational technology;
- execute site surveys and prepare Automation Masterplan for breweries.
As Global Lead Operational Technology you will report to the Manager Operational Technology, Utilities & Water. Your position is based in Zoeterwoude; travelling to sites and suppliers across the world is an essential part of your job. Your will be working in cross-functional project teams consisting of brewing, packaging, utilities engineers and project managers.
For this role we are looking for someone who is an experienced, independent and challenging Operational Technology professional with an extensive experience in Capex projects.
Also the ideal candidate has:
- a finalized Bachelor/WO/Master study;
- proven track record of process automation design and implementation in food & beverage industry;
- broad understanding of production processes, preferably batch processes;
- broad understanding of PLC-SCADA systems, data analysis, reporting and IT;
- Affinity with Industry 4.0 and/or digitization
- Understanding of global standards like ISA S88, ISA S95, ISA S99, TPM;
- > 6-8 years relevant working experience;
- A specialist and a team player;
- The willingness to travel abroad frequently.
When we talk about a good compensation, we mean more than just a good salary. Having fun in your work and a good balance between work and private life is at least equally important. The more you will enjoy your job, the better your contribution to the products will be. A career with HEINEKEN offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your aspirations.
HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder’s family name – Heineken® – is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company’s aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world’s most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice.
The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe’s largest brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Hester van der Star via telefoonnummer 06-22973260
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.