- 09 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9050930
For one of our Automotive clients in the Eindhoven area we are looking for a multi skilled mechanical engineer to join the maintenance team. Want to work in one of the most upcoming technical areas in the world? Do not hesitate to apply!
As a Mechanical Engineer you have a variety of responsibilities. You will be the troubleshooter when it comes to test equipment and machines, especially in the mechanical field. The job will never bring a dull moment, because you will be responsible for several small to medium mechanical projects. In these projects you will be carrying out mechanical calibrations, adjusting and improving the process where needed. While being active with all of these tasks you also ensure good communication with the production staff regarding all the maintenance to be performed and executed.
A very challenging job with a lot of diversity and responsibility!
The ideal Mechanical Engineer for this job brings along:
- At least MBO level 4 (second vocational), in Mechanical engineering. (Electrical experience is a plus)
- Around 5 years of work experience in a similar job.
- Knowledge and working experience of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Insight to detect malfunctions independently and provide solutions.
- Flexible, Innovative and Improvement minded.
- Able to write procedures, update activity records and register changes.
- Experience in updating mechanical drawings in CAD programs like Solid works, AutoCAD etc.
- Able to work individually and as part of a small engineering team to achieve set goals.
- Understanding that daily actions carried out meet ISO 17025 regulations.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The company you will work for is known throughout the Eindhoven area who works closely with a lot of OEM's in the region. They help making automotive products becoming more safe for the future.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Robert Dolmans via telefoonnummer 06-82724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.