- 08 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9050864
You are a seasoned System (Software) Test Engineer who also shows leadership in the role as Senior Scrum Master. In this very challenging job you ensure delivering state-of-the-art and high quality software system solutions by an integrated focus on process, people, content and project.
Your main responsibilities
- Review of requirements at system/sub-system level, define test requirements and test cases.
- Translate Test Policy and Test Strategy into technical solutions for testing.
- Perform studies and make recommendations to improve quality of test engineering ( infrastructure, tools etc.)
- Execution of system level tests both functional and non-functional (incl. design, preparation and implementation)
- Document test results in reports and registrer into the defect tracking system
- Analyses problem reports for missing items in test approach & monitoring and updating defects including defect closure.
- Pro-actively translate gaps identified into new requirements of products
- Assistance in the test estimation, planning and risk management activities.
- Work on Test Automation related to program, technology area
As Senior Scrum Master you will be working in a global context, coaching and guiding multiple scrum teams and are responsible for:
- Coaching the team: act as performance coach for the team, creating a balance with the project's key stakeholders and the committed sprint plans
- Removing impediments that obstruct a team’s pursuit of its sprint goals and does everything to facilitate productivity
- Continuous improvement to improve performance by learning from mistakes
- Stakeholder management keep key stakeholders informed about progress
- Responsible for multiple scrum teams sharing a common goal typically in a SAFe release train context
Our ideal candidate
- Excellent communicator in a tech driven, innovative, cross functional and international environment
- MSc or BSc in SW Engineering, IT, Informatics, or equivalent
- Real experienced in the field of Quality and Verification and SW development, SW Testing (Automation) and SW integration
- Leadership skills in project management and agile way of working and guiding teams at multi-sites
- Proven track record in a high-speed tech product development environment
- Experience in Test (automation) on various platforms (PC, Mobile, Apps and Web)
- Basic knowledge of Risk Management and Requirements Management
- Good understanding of device development, integration, in driving quality and regulatory challenges
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, Philips is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care. In this role, you will work on connected digital propositions that span all Philips businesses, driving programs that address healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care. You will collaborate closely with people from different cultural backgrounds, located all over the world, as if they were sitting next to you.
Our user-centered connected propositions contain re-usable components, within an increasingly open ecosystem. They also use current connectivity standards and cloud services. In short, they empower people. The Philips Connected Digital Propositions team of which you’ll be a part helps deliver best-in-class, end-to-end solutions. These include connected hardware, appliances, medical devices and wearables, and leading mobile apps across all major OS platforms. The team also develops various back-end cloud systems that integrate with these propositions.
The team works according to Agile principles, following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) processes. You will work on highly innovative, first-of-their-kind propositions that are new within Philips, so an entrepreneurial mindset is an advantage. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working and yourself. The world doesn’t run from 9 to 5, so flexible working hours can be combined with a healthy work-life balance. Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should willingly return the favor.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.