- 07 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9050836
Ownership of one or more development projects or sub systems. Is responsible planning costs resources and for reliability, stability, safety, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.Job Description
- Take lead in running projects and or sub systems.
- Create and execute plan.
- Clear communication of status and results.
- Coaching and daily management of team(s).
- Development of Mechanical competences.
- Module integration in Sub Systems from OEM partners / co-developers.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners / co-developers.
Master (MSc) degree in Mechanical engineering or related.Experience
- At least 10 years' of relevant experience as a Project Lead or Team Lead. Or at least 15 years' of relevant working experience as a Manager.
- Experience in leading project teams in a complex technical environment.
- Knowledge of engineering, adhesion technology, static load design and high precision alignment.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Candidate should be able to work in a dynamic explorative environment.
- Robust and pragmatic personality is a must.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his own development
- Fluent in English
- Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system.
- Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost.
- Work together with multidisciplinary teams.
- International opportunities.
- Individual performance & talent management.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.