- 06 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9050798
The Quality Process Engineer oversees the Quality Assurance in the processes related to the manufacturing of materials, components, sub-assemblies, and completed products and their supply chain, including compliance to regulatory requirements and/or procedures for regulated products/businesses. The processes include the introduction/validation of new/changed manufacturing processes and their associated Q systems, the trend analysis and monitoring of manufacturing processes and their environment, the remediation to non-conformances, and the development and improvement of Q systems.
- Responsible for performing timely quality engineering and quality assurance tasks;
- Accountable for ensuring Manufacturing quality systems are established, maintained and documented according to needs of the business, customers and applicable quality system standards ®ulations at manufacturing line level and as individual contributor;
- Provide oversight of Q&R supported Manufacturing NPI projects ensuring timely completion of project deliverables, correcting issues delaying completion and reporting on status of projects at project level;
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues;
- Qualified expert who is developing beyond entry level knowledge of the quality assurance and quality engineering field;
- Has working knowledge of manufacturing systems products and services. Frequently interacts with supervisors and functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules;
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors;
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
We are the competence center within Philips Health Tech for industrial quality tools and quality systems. We drive the quality of our products and processes to satisfy our customers and end users through supporting Operations and developing/deploying quality competences.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s engineering degree, or equivalent experience;
- Basic understanding of global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards, such as ISO13485, and ISO9001;
- 1+ years of experience in a medical device or non-regulated industry.
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Within Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Drachten you’ll find two of the largest innovation sites of Philips globally. With over 2.000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities, it’s an inspiring environment to work in.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Elske Jager via telefoonnummer 06-38328799
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.