- 01 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9050470
We are urgently looking for a Manager, Clinical Operations within DPS
In this role, you have the opportunity to
• Strategically partner to develop and deliver clinical studies globally for both internal and external stakeholders to optimize product life-cycle, with flawless execution.
You are responsible for
• Provide leadership in execution and management of clinical studies to deliver high quality data to support Philips businesses on time, within budget and in compliance to all applicable regulations and Philips procedures
• Support output to Daily Leadership Board through consistent updates and maintenance of the Clinical Trial Management System.
• Ensure projects supported by clinical operations team have been prioritized, budgeted and resourced by Product Managers.
• Ensure communication with team is strong, ensuring feedback is provided in real time through provision of mentoring and leadership coaching.
• Ensure global process and procedures for clinical study execution are followed and gaps in understanding addressed through regular training.
• Ensure all audit requests, responses, and effectiveness checks are supported, addressed and closed according to jointly agreed timelines.
• Support associate development to maintain the highest level of engagement
You are a part of
The Clinical and Scientific affairs team supporting clinical studies across Philips. This exciting opportunity ensures exposure to a multitude of indications, medical devices, and workflow solutions. This position works in partnership with R&D, marketing, regulatory, quality, and legal among other functional areas. This matrix organization approach will improve collaboration and your learning and development across a multitude of disciplines.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor or Masters in Science or Healthcare discipline
• At least 7 years related experience in (conducting) clinical studies (healthcare setting , CRO, medical device and/or pharmaceutical company and/or industry)
• Good command of written and spoken English language
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Proven coaching skills
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• A demonstrated working knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines, ISO Standards, FDA/EU regulations
• A pro-active, committed and motivated attitude
• Ability to work very accurate and thorough
• Excellent record-keeping skills; good documentation practice
• Ability to maintain excellent working relationships with a broad range of clinical study staff.
• Ability to work well in a team environment but also independently without significant oversight
• Ability to efficiently organize and prioritize work within a multifaceted framework and set deadlines.
• Flexibility in work hours and readiness to travel.
Philips is driven by their mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day they move closer to achieving their goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to their employees who share their passion for improving lives, they are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. They enable their employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
At YACHT we will offer you a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Sciences industry.
You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer 06-13888330
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.