- 21 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9050320
The assignment is to develop a solution for the automation of programming, configuration and verification of life critical medical device for an external healthcare customer.
Within the Application Software group, as part of the Electronics Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Designer who will work in a small team on the development of a solution for the automation of medical device programming, configuration and verification for an external healthcare customer.
As a Senior Software Designer you are responsible for:
- Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the designs you create.
- Collaborating closely with the customer, ensuring you are building the right thing
- The design, realization, integration, and test of (embedded) systems or subsystems
- Inspiring and supporting your engineering team
- Adapting and improving you and your team to a world that is constantly changing around you
- Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
- Steering the planning process in the role of a project leader.
- Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
- Combining existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into a working system.
- Leading improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements and performs future-oriented studies with other specialists.
- You have a Master Degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience in (networked) prototype or product development
- Someone with a proactive mind set / can do mentality
- Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum/Extreme Programming
- Profound experience with C# programming language
- Experience with embedded software development with C/C++ and RTOS
- Someone who is willing to refactor relentlessly to obtain clean code and demands the same from their peers
- Proven track record of object oriented analysis and design
- You enjoy working in cross-functional teams; you are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
- Strong technical skills in SW development on a Windows platform
- Experience in interfacing with other high-level systems using different technologies (TCP, HTTP, …)
- Experience in working in a highly regulated (preferably medical) environment is preferable.
- You have good interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Value your soft skills as much as you do your technical skills
- Are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving Philips’ ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues from the Electronics department as well as other Software departments across Philips, playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn Philips into a Digital Systems company. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
Your team will work according to the Agile principles of Scrum and eXtreme Programming. You will work on a highly innovative, tailor-made proposition, so an entrepreneurial mindset is a requirement. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working, and yourself. The world doesn’t run from 9 to 5, so flexible working hours can be combined with a healthy work-life balance. Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should willingly return the favor.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.