- 22 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9050284
In this role you have to opportunity to
Prove your strengths in NPI and to grow in multi-disciplinary Team/Project Management!
You are responsible for:
Driving the operations project management plan and represent operations in the core-team to complement business goals and supply chain, manufacturing strategy. As NPI Project Manager you are in the lead for the execution and release of new product introductions in the supply chain & manufacturing (design transfer) with minimal disruption of actual production.
Your responsibilities include:
• NPI Project Management of all Operations & Manufacturing Deliverables to meet Schedule, Cost, and Quality Requirements
• Managing multiple interdependencies and business risks related to product introduction activities
• Ensuring optimum process capability, adherence to quality standards, and design for manufacturability best practices are leveraged
• Leading, and cooperating with, an Operations project team including engineering, purchasing, logistics and manufacturing
• Representing Operations in the Project Core team and acting as Single Point of Contact between Operations and the Development Project team
• Identifying and Driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects & transfer projects and drive
product improvements with regard to variety, cost, quality and failure rate, implementing Design for X (manufacturing, supply chain, etc)
• Identifying the impact of new products on the current supply chain architecture and manufacturing concepts in order to develop the required
architecture and solutions, initiate the deployment and define guidelines and execute implementation.
• Cooperate with stakeholders to define the supply chain and manufacturing concepts of new products with optimal landed costs
• Driving make/buy decisions and be involved in supplier selection process
• Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution
• Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (Mechanics/Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain) and minimally 3-5 years’ experience in
the relevant domain.
• Track record in project management.
• Conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and Design and determine production impact) AND hands-on
• Profound understanding of process FMEA’s, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of production process design and a solid
knowhow of Logistics / Supply Chain.
• Strong technical writing skills, embrace good documentation practices and project- and stakeholder managements skills.
• Ability to lead a team of professionals through the product introduction cycle
• Fluency in Dutch and English language
• Experienced with Lean (problem solving) techniques
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce.
This extensive network of top level employers offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies.
Working for Yachts means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips, TNO, Thermo Fisher, DAF, VDL, Océ and many others.
So would you like to work in the top of the global High Tech, join us.
You are part of
The Business Innovation Unit (BIU) Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Systems. This BIU delivers medical systems that are based on the usage of X-radiation. Within this BIU the Global Operations department is responsible for the integral manufacturing process, people, quality, processes, tools and the performance of production execution within the IGT Systems from order to installation, with the purpose to establish faster, better and cheaper realization processes in order to achieve world class results.
You will report to the Global Engineering Manager and work closely together with engineering, purchasing, logistics, supply chain and manufacturing
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.