- 05 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9050149
As System Designer Mechanics you are, together with colleagues from other disciplines, responsible for defining, designing and realizing precision mechanical constructions for high-tech mechatronic modules. You are involved with the design, ranging from specifications and validation while using analyses and calculations to support your design.
The trajectory starts with developing a statement of requirements together with the client. This program is then carefully translated into the technical specifications. You are responsible for the concept, design, realization and integration of the mechanical architecture, taking into account the technical and functional limitations and testability.
After that, you will research theoretical models and principles and apply them to the project. You are, together with the rest of the project team, responsible for delivering a working system with the right functionalities.
- A BSc. or MSc. in Mechanical Engineering, preferably with several years of relevant experience (in the semiconductor industry), design experience with NX team center
- Skills in and affinity with developing precision mechanical systems, with a keen eye for constructability of your design (DFX/DFC knowledge, design in vacuum)
- Excellent analytical skills, using different methods and approaches (low cost design), taking the right steps in the design of a complete system and using your broad knowledge to offer a total solution
- Creative, driven and a strong communicator (with various disciplines and levels in the organization)
- Able to motivate team members and to guide them if necessary
- A wide variety in High-tech projects
- The opportunity and freedom to come up with original and creative solutions
- Development from the first idea to a fully operational product
- Shifts in technologies, markets and projects make for a very diverse job
- Direct cooperation with your customer and our partners
Our client is a partner for high tech development projects in machine building for diverse markets, such as the semiconductor, medical and printing industry. Making the impossible possible is occasionally necessary to satisfy the customers’ needs. We do this together, within our team of enthusiastic specialists in software, electronics, mechatronics and mathematics. Are you a mechanical engineer who like to go one step further? Are you willing to make the most out of your own and others’ capacities? Are you looking for a well-structured organization with a personal working atmosphere?
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.