- 13 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9050064
As a Test Engineer in the Product Research Center (PRC) department, your challenge is to perform and support consumer product testing. Testing products during product development is crucial to deliver early evidence on the desired consumer satisfaction. You will conduct all relevant activities to set-up test protocols, execute tests and report out on the results. In this role you work in close cooperation with product researchers and other relevant functions to gather the consumer insights.
As a Test Engineer you will:
- Support to the Product Researcher for test logic and test execution
- Plan and conduct the test but also notify the Product Researcher in case of changes and problems
- Closely interact with the respondents during the test to ensure relevant information can be retrieved and represent Philips in a professional manner
- Ownership for relevant standard operation procedures, data collection tools and test equipment
- Maintain the test result data base
- Communicate with external agencies and third parties on consumer testing procedures
- Execute tests according to plan and report out to relevant stakeholders.
As Innovation Personal Care in Drachten we have adopted a challenging growth strategy, all based on developing relevant consumer products “To Look and Feel Your Best Every Day”.
To realize our goals we need to create innovative concepts and technologies and intensively invest in people and equipment. In this, being consumer centric is the key. The Product Research Center (PRC) drives growing understanding of the consumer satisfaction and their needs. The PRC focuses as part of a multidisciplinary team on development of the desirable product experience in Shaving, Grooming and Beauty, by performing a range of explorative, qualitative and quantitative research with our own test panels or through external research agencies.
- MBO+/HBO, with Technical affinity or Human Interaction
- Preferably at least 2 years of experience in working within the domain of consumer centric Product Research
- Ability to professionally interact with consumers, from wide range of back grounds
- Ability to take ownership, work independently and be methodical in your approach
- Knowledge of statistical tools and software approaches
- Understanding of the product from a usage perspective
- Eagerness for bringing new ideas and ways of working for best in class testing
Good communication and influencing skills
Practical approach to conducting research
Curious orientation towards consumers and customers: you have an outward focus
Excellent planning skills: you should know how to manage several tests that are running in parallel
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Research & Development departments. We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Neopost Technologies, Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Siemens, Gasunie, Scania, SMST and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Femma Kroes via telefoonnummer 06-12990493
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.