- 13 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9050050
TNO is looking for a business development manager in the field of large-area-thin film technologies. In this role, you will be located at Holst Centre/TNO in Eindhoven. Holst Centre/TNO works closely with several competence groups of TNO at other locations. Collaboration and regular presence at these other locations to align with your BD colleagues as well as legal and IP staff is expected. Your responsibilities include:
- Build and manage a portfolio of customers / partners; develop innovative approaches to do so.
- Prepare proposals to customers in collaboration with Program Management, the Technical Teams and BD colleagues; negotiate and finalize contracts, and close deals.
- Represent Holst Centre at conferences, fairs and exhibitions where parties along the value chain such as OEMs, materials, films and equipment suppliers, device manufacturers, and universities meet one another.
- Keep track of the latest developments in the field. Validate the value of Holst Centre's technology solutions against what is available elsewhere in the market. Assess the attractiveness of identified business ideas and develop these into compelling business cases and customer propositions.
- Advise Program Management regarding new directions for Holst Centre's research roadmap and actions to get there, providing market, customer and application insights and requirements.
- Master's degree in beta-sciences or equivalent through experience. A MBA degree is an additional benefit
- At least 3 years of experience in sales/business development in the electronics industry, being involved in all steps of business development from gathering initial market insights to final deal closing
- In-depth knowledge of relevant technologies and markets
- Excellent networker and communicator with good presentation skills
- Willingness to travel worldwide (approx. 20% of time) on a frequent basis, as Holst Centre has partners in Europe, Asia and North-America
TNO offers you the chance to do groundbreaking work and help customers with innovative, practical and smart solutions. And all that with an attractive benefits package.
TNO connects people and knowledge to create innovations that boost the sustainable competitive strength of industry and well-being of society. This is our mission and it is what drives us, the 2,600 professionals at TNO, in our work every day.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rajeev Girjasing via telefoonnummer 06-22276866
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.