- 13 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9050028
We are looking for a senior engineer experienced in mechatronics and control for our client - the world’s leading supplier for direct drive and motion systems. Your role will be to design new identification and control methods to improve system performance in high end MIMO systems
- Develop and implement specific instances of Simulink motion controllers for the various high- end MIMO systems and test set-ups
- Use of models to design and develop algorithms for improving system performance
- Apply experimental system identification and calibration to verify the system performance
- Research physical models in a mechatronic MIMO system together with other specialists
- Participate in the test and qualification process for the various mechatronic systems and test set-ups
- M.Sc. or PhD in Control engineering, Physics or equivalent level via work experience
- Experience with high-end (MIMO) controllers for mechatronic systems
- Understanding of the important physical phenomena in the mechatronic field
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink, preferably with Simulink code generation
- Good level of written and verbal communication in English and Dutch or intention to learn
- A specialist who can understand and work together with other designers and specialists in the mechatronic field
- Able to be working with long term goals, interest in R&D which needs to end up in products
- Self-driven, critical thinker
- At least 10 years of experience in the mechatronic field
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.