- 12 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9049964
Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions. Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities. Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action. Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- The development of the solution requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of principles, theories and concepts.
- Formulates the solution for (technical) partial problems that cannot be found by combining previous experiences but by composing newly acquired knowledge.
- May lead multi-disciplinary change projects, managing a number of people. Works independently and provides consultative advice within specific functional areas.
- Introduces methods/procedures that are new for the organisation. Applies advanced process principles to multiple tasks.
- Proficient in area of specialization and contributes in other disciplines. Determines feasibility of concepts or projects. Has basic knowledge of related disciplines.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree with more than 5 years of related experience; or a Master’s degree with more than 3 years of related experience.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips Innovation Services has a wide range of disciplines and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Over 600 colleagues benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips. The Mechatronic Equipment department of Philips Innovation Services, with approximately 75 employees, is unique in its system design approach which has led to many practical solutions for our customers. Next to that a lot of our mechatronics solutions are applied in consumer products and healthcare systems.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.