- 07 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9049803
Within Roast & Ground (R&G) Coffee we are looking for a Project Leader to support Supply Chain driven InD activities and small projects.
R&G Business has strong Programs to achieve Quality improvements, Supply chain optimizations and grow sales by Small commercial introductions. We always ensure compliance to latest regulations and put Safety of our consumers first, without compromising continuity of Sales. In this role you will handle a number of small and medium initiatives in parallel in a hands-on manner in close cooperation with InD, Consumer Marketing Management, Supply chain and Production Sites. You will see a great diversity of activities, varying from By-packs, Materials and finishing projects, Safety Incidents, New supplier releases, etc. in the domain of Senseo and Drip filter machines.
As a Project Leader/Change team Leader you will manage changes to the existing product portfolio (Life Cycle Management) and cooperate closely with a small InD team, Supply chain and Consumer Marketing management. You will report your projects and initiatives in the Change Control Board to ensure adherence to our InD and project management processes.
The vacancy is 1 full FTE. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is ambitious to do this for 1 to 3 years, becoming expert in the field of Technical Change management and Small projects.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical subject
- You have more than 3 years experience in managing big international multi-disciplinary projects
- Engineering experience in product development is required, whereas experience in production is an advantage
- Next to your technical background you are able to look from a business perspective. You have a basic understanding of the other disciplines, e.g. marketing, purchasing, design
- A minimum of 3 year experience in product development
- Having a technical background, preferably with mass manufactured consumer products is a must have
- Strong leadership and communication skills, able to influence on different levels
- Coaching skills, able to build commitment and motivate your team and others
- Organizational sensitivity and ability to communicate on all levels within the matrix organization structure
- An independent, mature and positive attitude, not willing to give up in case of resistance
- A combination of an analytical and a pragmatic approach: you make it happen
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Within Philips Consumer Lifestyle in Drachten you’ll find two of the largest innovation sites of Philips globally. With over 2.000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities, it’s an inspiring environment to work in.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.