- 30 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9049539
The Verification Engineer is responsible for delivering objective and documented evidence that product, element or part requirements have been achieved by the design. He/she drives the strategy, approach and execution of the CAPA team to verify the implementations as proposed by the CAPA team to address the root cause of the problem within scope.
- Supporting product verification through development, manufacturing and into continuation providing technical support and leadership on a cross-functional team
- Define, document, and continuously improve verification tests including conducting peer reviews and maintaining traceability to requirements
- Perform verification tests and conduct analysis of the test results to ensure complete verification of the requirements, including reliability testing such as (H)ALT
- Identifying, analyzing, owning and driving technical issues to resolution
- Participate in reviews of requirements, design documents, and test protocols
- Mentor, coach, and provide work direction to other engineers, technicians and interns
- Proactively own and drive process improvements
- Perform work with little to no supervision
- Participate in CAPA Process like investigation and implementation
- Hardware and Software verification and validation
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years’ industry experience in product development environment required with a Bachelors in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (we pick EE for HW V&V – EE and ME for HW V&V – ME)
- Experience desired in a medical device or other regulated industry
- Statistical Analysis experience if preferred
- Working with Standards like 13485, 14971, 62304 is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to perform problem solving and troubleshooting required
- Strong attention to detail required
- Proficiency in using typical lab equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, voltmeters, etc.) required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work with minimal guidance to make decisions and report progress required
- Demonstrated leadership role in test and issue ownership including ability to provide guidance and direction to less experienced technical personnel required
- Experience with requirements management, configuration management, issue tracking tools, etc. required
- Experience with CAPAs highly desirable
- Experience in designing and executing Reliability testing and (H)ALT
- Experience in V&V protocol simulation and mathematical analysis
Furthermore to be successful in this role you are :
- Motivated, self-driven with a determination to succeed and the ability to manage change.
- Analytical, you are open to new ideas and believe in continuous learning in order to develop new competencies.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel regularly to Bothell, WA, US.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The Mechatronic Equipment department of Philips Innovation Services, with approximately 75 employees, is unique in its system design approach which has led to many practical solutions for our customers. Think of breakthrough solutions in smooth motion, high accuracy positioning, and mechanical construction in e.g. lithography systems and magnetic levitation stages. We are active in equipment as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing. Next to that a lot of our mechatronics solutions are applied in consumer products and healthcare systems.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.