- 25 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9049388
- Procurement Link in Development Center, executes cost down, (larger or multiple) new product introduction projects, ensures early supplier involvement and control mitgated risks
- Drive concept savings in new product development in close cooperation with Marketing, Quality, SCM and development;
- Leads or participates in DfX conventions;
- Provides cost assessments for newly proposed products and input for make or buy analysis;
- Drives request for quotation process based on the Forward Procurement List;
- Drives the Supplier Selection Process together with the Commodity Teams;
- Supports the Supplier Quality Manager in new supplier component release process
- Supports the in/outsourcing process (e.g. knowledge transfer, supplier ramp-up);
- Execute and support phase in – phase Out (PIPO) planning related to new product introduction;
- May act as Supplier Account Manager
- Lead the implementation of the cost reduction strategy focused on the product life cycle
- Identify strategic cost reduction opportunities in the product portfolio
- Support the negotiation teams with conceptual and fact-based information and opportunities
- Drive the deployment of early supplier involvement through design-in or cost-reduction workshops.
- Develop and deploy common approaches to target costing and tracking for the assigned product/category.
- Owner for delivering the BOM related cost elements for assigned major commodity
- Lead the development of an effective set of cost models to track “target cost” status for assigned product/category, support deployment of cost awareness to design engineers
- Identify and act on cost implications of changes based on raw material changes, other supply market changes and internally driven changes that may impact assigned product/category.
- Willing to travel regularly to Bothell, WA, US.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the necessary skills and be intrinsically motivated on supplier quality topics. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
BS Engineering degree and minimum of 7 to 10 years industry experience in manufacturing of electro-mechanical systems/products/solutions for the medical, aerospace or automotive industries.
· Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing processes for commodities such as printed circuit board assemblies, power supplies, cables, custom battery packs, mechanical parts (plastics, machined, sheet metal), cables, etc.
· Experience with all aspects of quality concepts/tools/methods (e.g. FMEA, DOE, IQ/OQ/PQ, MSA, GRR, 8D, etc.), quality issue resolution and quality monitoring measures.
· Knowledge of the Purchasing function and associated commodity, supply base, quality and data management considerations. Understanding of Procurement, Supplier Relationship Management, Material and Supplier Quality and Data Management areas.
· Able to work effectively with global, cross-functional stakeholders.
· Experience in a regulated environment, medical preferred.
· Certified auditor for ISO13485 or 9001.
· SAP Quality Management, Oracle Data Warehouse, Mini-Tab, Query tools such as Business Objects, web-based systems, and MS Excel (power user).
· CQE, six-sigma Black Belt or Green Belt
· Motivated, self-driven with a determination to succeed and the ability to manage change.
You are contracted by Yacht. You get the salary as a Philips employee in this position would get. You are compensated 0,19 ct per km for commuting.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on their passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Philips has over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rajeev Girjasing via telefoonnummer 06-22276866
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.