- 17 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9049098
As CAE Fluid / CFD Engineer your responsibilities will be as followed:
- Giving support and advices to the design groups in the field of fluid dynamics;
- Predicting and analyze both gas and liquid flow distribution and pressure drops using both 1D and 3D fluid analysis codes;
- Responsible for the verification and optimization of concept designs using simulation tools;
- Develop analysis procedures and methods to achieve more accurate predictions;
- Support knowledge projects with external partners (e.g. Universities);
- Prepare reports and presentations.
Your analyses and experience deliver an important input in the continuous improvement of new generations of PACCAR-engines. You work in close cooperation with both construction and testing engineers.
We provide you with a challenging job, and you bring us the knowledge which concludes:
- a Master degree in Engineering or Physics;
- Excellent knowledge of fluid dynamics, preferably in a product design environment;
- Knowledge in fluid system development & modeling;
- Experience in CFD Engine Combustion and Conjugate Heat Transfer;
- Experience with StarCD or StaCCM+, AMESim and GT Suite are an advantage;
- Good reporting and presentation skills.
Besides these points you also consider geometrical constraints as a challenge and are proactive and enthusiastic with strong communication skills.
Technical know-how and the ability to get to the core of issues efficiently and pragmatically the keys to success in this function.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
DAF Trucks is the fastest growing truck manufacturer in Europe. They are successful because the demands and requirements of their customers are decisive for the development of the products. Product Development at DAF takes place in an inspiring and challenging high-tech environment.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Robert Dolmans via telefoonnummer 06-82724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.