- 02 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9049080
The Global Cost Analyst is responsible for managing the costing and inventory activities of this company's Netherlands Manufacturing Services (LNMS) as well as supporting the Accounting and Financial Statements of eight Netherlands wholly owned companies (holding, inventory and financing companies). In this role you work closely with the Global Treasurer and the Group Financial Controller. The position reports to the Operations Director, located in the Netherlands.
The main responsibilities include:
Cost Controlling & Inventory Management
- Perform product costing processes as part of annual business planning process
- Assess when product standard costs need to be revalued in accordance with the policies
- Financial oversight for accuracy, existence and valuation of IHC inventory
- Monthly inventory & COPS reconciliations to general ledger
- Ensure accurate valuation of production lots still in process (WIP)
- Perform weekly monitoring of order costing process/transactions
- Assist in annual budgeting / business plan preparation
- Review and comment on differences between planned variances (use yield, PPV, losses, etc.) versus actuals
- Ensure all manufacturing & inventory accounts are accurately stated at monthly/quarterly/year-end close
- NL-GAAP/US-GAAP accounting standards knowledge
- Fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch or willing to learn Dutch
- Strong computer-based skills, preferably SAP
- Bachelors or Master's degree in a relevant field (Finance/Accounting)
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills; ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands
- Ability to achieve result through people, directly and indirectly
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes in an MRP environment including Manufacturing and/or Cost Accounting experience
- Self-motivated, with a passion for continuous improvement and an ability to influence at all levels
- Knowledge/Experience with working in a SOX control environment is an advantage
The company offers great primary and secondary remuneration, including:
- A fantastic salary, based on experience
- Standard 13th month
- Pension coverage
- Full coverage of travel expenses
- Awesome colleagues and many opportunities to grow with the company!
A highly innovative and successful international pharmaceutical company.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tommy Pantic via telefoonnummer 06-22081296
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.