- 19 juni 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9048931
Are you challenged by delivering solutions to complex engineering problems in a multi-disciplinary team-effort? Do you enjoy capitalizing on .NET software technology in an Agile development context to create solutions that our customers appreciate? Would you like to contribute to the world’s most advanced chip production metrology equipment? Are you fascinated by machine software, mathematics, physics and its practical applications? If so, this could be an exciting opportunity!
Within business line Applications the D&E YieldStar software groups address the area of complex machine control software. You will be end-to-end responsible for realization of software in C# in one of the machine software teams, contributing to development of the YieldStar (low level) software platform. This is done using a scrum/Agile way of working.
You like to contribute to ASML’s fastest growing business by delivering solutions to complex engineering problems in a multi-disciplinary team-effort. In this position you are a member of the Machine Software group and in one of the Sensing or Motion teams. The teams address development of software that interacts with the hardware and creates the framework for moving and acquiring data.
In the scrum team you take initiative to address user stories in this scope. You are guided by the scrum master (team lead), function cluster architect, and product owner (project lead). Furthermore, you cooperate with other software team members, and involve Customer Support and Manufacturing representatives.
As a Software Developer you will act as fast learning software professional, and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/scrum based way of working. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration in the YieldStar software platform. You are eager to pick up knowledge on hardware like motion controllers or camera's, physics and mathematics and software architecture.
- Act as scrum team member.
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for feature/story based software engineering
- Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
- Secure both software and product quality
- Ensure adequate fit of software deliverables in the YieldStar software platform
- Software realization, including design, testing and documentation
- Act as buddy in pair-programming
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole
BSc or MSc in computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics, or electronics.
- Object oriented software development. Experience with C#.NET is must
- Experience with Agile/scrum. Experience with pair programming is a pro
- Affinity with machine software (motion control or camera's)
- Team player. Candidate must be able to work in a cross-disciplinary scrum team in a dynamic product development environment
- Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Value orientation, getting to the essence, setting and acting according to priorities
- Good communicational skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English
- Curious, fast learning (mostly on the job)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Context of the position
In order to contribute to the realization of new software functionality you will need to be able to assess, review, discuss and implement software designs. Actively seek interaction with your team members to review yours and others contributions to our software archive. You work closely with your peers:
- to create software solutions
- to decide on software implementation
- to participate in code, design and documentation reviews
- to perform pair programming and test driven development
- to test and integrate with the platform
Having over 200 people working at ASML, Yacht is the best organization for you to work at the world market leader in lithographic machines.
Besides challenging assignments, Yacht will offer you excellent education opportunities, technical meetings, an attractive salary package combined with personal guidance and development.
Here you can find more information: Working @Yacht
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.