- 09 april 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9048855
Are you a seasoned, talented and motivated embedded software engineer who wants to join an Agile group of and embedded developers? You will contribute to leading technologies for complex products or systems at high tech clients in the Brainport area in and around Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
You will participate in challenging, innovative and multidisciplinary development projects. You will be working in a cross-functional team, using proven techniques for improving development, yet in a flexible manner, in order to ensure agility for the business to reach its shared goals.
The job roles can be related to:
Development of (real-time) embedded software within a highly complex (large scale) embedded environment for a.o. robotics, motion control, mechatronic and optical modules or systems. Here you usually develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Development of embedded software for smart devices and products in (LED) lighting and personal health solutions, which includes firmware development as well as embedded application development.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a software designer in embedded software development
- Experience in writing software to interface with microcontroller peripherals
- Experience in C, C++ and Python
- Proven experience with Object-Oriented analysis and design using design patterns
- Experience with (real-time) operating systems such as Embedded Linux, VxWorks, Threadx, Linux (Unix)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Proven experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with wireless communication technology such as Wi-Fi, BLE, ZigBee etc. (advantage, depending on client)
- Knowledge of test-driven development (advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills are required due to the high degree of interaction and collaboration (multi-site)
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English
- Team player
- Candidate must be able to work in a in a dynamic product development environment
- Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Value orientation, getting to the essence, setting and acting according to priorities
- Result orientation
- Curious, fast learning (mostly on the job)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.