- 10 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9048854
For technical Windows software developers we have challenges at several (global) clients in the Brainport area in and around Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Assignments can be related to:
Development of interventional medical imaging applications, products are made which support doctors in executing minimally invasive interventions. These applications are 2D/3D visualisations, which provide the doctor with the best possible support in executing the workflow for a specific medical intervention.
Technical software development for medical imaging (MRI and X-ray). Developments relate to image acquisition modules, beam control and detection modules. Implementation of image enhancement algorithms play an important role.
Developing software solutions to control the Yieldstar system, a complex high tech optical measurement system.
Development of image processing/pattern recognition software in applications or automation software for electron microscopy.
Working in a software team and with external partners in the next generation of industrial 3D metal printing systems control software
- BSc or MSc in computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics, or electronics.
- Experience in Object Oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment, f.e. related to control software development, measurement software development imaging/vision software development
- C++ experience AND/OR C# .NET with WPF experience (depending on the role)
- Software modelling experience (UML, DSL, ASD etc.)
- Agile/scum experience
- Model driven design (advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills are required due to the high degree of interaction and collaboration (multi-site)
- Good communicational skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English
- Team player
- Candidate must be able to work in a in a dynamic product development environment
- Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Value orientation, getting to the essence, setting and acting according to priorities
- Result orientation
- Curious, fast learning (mostly on the job)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.