- 08 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9048740
A Business Analist who is an expert in analysing (KYC & AML) processes into a design connecting Data, Processes and Tooling. Specific topic will be the further analysis of a global KYC workflow solution supporting case-management and AML checks. He/she is able to simplify and make the connection to the solution and work closely together with developers in a multidisciplinary team (squad) using the Agile/Scrum way of work.
You are focusing on implementing working solutions rather than only designing them and you are energetic in getting things done and making complex issues simple and easy to understand. You are able to visualize complex issues in a simple way.
- Designs complex end-to-end processes for both the customer side, operations side and the technical data side
- Identifies common and shared process functions and translates them to a (technical) solution together with the scrum team using a standard process architecture or framework
- Responsible for taking the epics assigned to the team and implementation of the user stories required to realize these
- Works proactively with end users to refine their features to stories and implementations to enable business efficiency and regulatory compliance. Takes ownership of a broadly defined direction and enjoys working within a team to make these into reality
- Advises the Product Owner about progress, impact and solutions. Assesses the impact of requests, and is able to clearly communicate this within the team and towards the product owner
- Is an expert in his or her product- or service-area and is able to connect the business solution to the technical needs
- Has experience in the KYC area as an business analyst designing and implementing technical solutions. Has technical knowledge about Workflow systems like Pega, Namescreening and Adverse Media Screening solutions.
- Customer focus: Understanding the Customer Journey from a business perspective and an IT perspective
- Strong analysis skills required towards the technical implications but also towards the business processes (the latter in particular in the Business Analyst function)
- Creativity is needed to find innovative solutions that can build the bridge between customer demand or generic process requirements and the IT Tooling available
- Is outgoing and customer focused yet is able to determine generic and standardized solutions. Specifically the focus of leadership towards the stakeholder, and less on content while guarding the quality of the product
- Strong analysis skills required towards the technical implications but also towards the business processes. Focusses on detail and accuracy but can also create the overview
- Understands process design tooling
- Is the contact for stakeholders or other content owners and is a close working and sparring partner for the PO and developers
- Is able to create the overview not only for his or her service or product area but also building the bigger picture and understanding global process framework
- From his or her expert role s/he is able to support other Process owners from stakeholders in process design to build a simple solution
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
- Written English to high level, in particular report, presentation and policy writing styles
International bank in Amsterdam
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Stef Auburger via telefoonnummer 06-15110232
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.