- 05 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9048691
• Technical / application lead on implementing Eloqua Marketing Automation platform
• Proficiency in HTML/CSS publishing practices
• Experience in Interface Development and CRM Integrations including usability, accessibility testing and validation
• Experience in working with analytics teams to develop reporting
• Develops web services API integrations with other systems including CRM systems
• Provide guidance around Eloqua solutions including product configuration
Activities and Responsibilities
Requirement Gathering and Analysis:
• Understand the requirements from business owners, markets and BG’s
• Provide inputs during creation of operational concepts and scenarios.
• Perform requirements feasibility with regards to testing and implementation
• Understand various functional and nonfunctional requirements.
• Break down the requirements into smaller modules.
• Provide inputs for categorizing critical and noncritical requirements.
• Provide inputs in designing end to end solution from a technical perspective
• Analyze allocated task and understand BRD, low level and high level design
• Prepare for incremental code creation and unit testing
• Oversee development process and update Project Manager on development progress
• Ensure all system builds are prepared on time.
• Review test cases written by team
• Provide support for development of integration test cases as required
• Include positive and negative test cases to check functionality.
• Check if peer review is completed at each step of test execution
• Review, analyze and validate results.
• Follow up with team assigned for rework on code defects and close the same
• Attend QA audits as and when required.
Service Support & Maintenance:
• Review incident/problem/change management plan created by team
• Liaise with business users/SMEs to resolve issues if required
• Guide team members in the course of incident/ problem management
• Conduct change impact assessment
• At least 3-5+ years IT Services experience including 2-3 years in Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua
• Eloqua Certification Required
• Responsible for the functional specification, technical design, implementation and support of Marketing Automation solutions
• Experience and understanding of B2B marketing communications development and direct marketing practices
• Hands on 5 + experience on Oracle Eloqua
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Dorus Kanen via telefoonnummer 06-10360389
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.