- 04 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9048679
For both components and finished goods, the main objective of the New Product Introduction (NPI) is to manage industrialisation projects for in house and for outsourced manufacturing at suppliers for the projects as well as for Life cycle management activity.
End to end responsible for the industrialization plan and execution in the area of the assigned sub business responsibility.
Implement Life Cycle Management (LCM) and projects at suppliers and drive the initiation of projects by suppliers from a lean perspective.
He / She ensures quality performance and compliance are according to Philips requirements written in supplier contracts and drives supplier development (continuous improvement).
The NPI is the technical interface towards the suppliers working closely together with his/her commercial counterparts (Supplier Account Manager).
They deliver added value by bringing the entire Procurement network (CM, PE, MP, Gov and Support) to the equation.
Key Areas of Responsibility Competencies
- Identifies cost saving opportunities with the supplier
- Contribute to and influence sourcing decisions identifying required supplier capability and quality level
- Ensures the creation, release and continuous improvement of tools, equipment and manufacturing processes and related Quality systems to meet the component or sub-assembly specifications.
- Translates product requirements into process requirements safeguarded by proper process monitoring
- Identifies gaps between required and current supplier capabilities, and drives quality improvement plan / risk mitigation accordingly
- Monitors / ensures the implementation of design and manufacturing (sub- )process changes at supplier
- Afterwards maintaining the feedback loop and establishing continuous improvement
- Supports negotiations of Supplier Development Agreement and ensures that suppliers meet Quality Agreements
- Monitors the effectiveness of product quality control plans with suppliers throughout the product life cycle
- Ensures compliance of supplier to Safety regulations, Quality and ROHS/REACH
standards on quality management process and product level
- Supports supplier audits, selection & qualification assessments
- Validates (Supplier ) Quality data and Quality system performance to warrant Quality data integrity
- Responsible for the approval of the release of purchased parts and finished goods
- Support supplier certification audits and QA assessments
Dimensions Relating to Know-How: Technical Know-How, Management Breadth, Human Relation Skills
- BS or equivalent in relevant technical discipline
- Professional with ?5 years proven track record in engineering in an industrial environment
- In depth understanding of manufacturing processes, tools, equipment and quality systems
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- In depth understanding of manufacturing processes, tools, equipment and quality systems.
- In-depth knowledge of process improvements and cost optimization
- Expert in modern engineering methods, tools and processes
- Experience with quality management systems
- Knowledge on Principles of Quality Management
- Knowledge on Design for Six Sigma – Problem Solving & DMAIC (Certificated candidates are highly appreciated)
- Knowledge on Technical Risk Analysis
- Knowledge on Design for Manufacturing/Assembly
- Knowledge on APQP
- Knowledge on Regulatory Requirements
- Value Engineering
- Manufacturing Process along entire Supply Chain/Design for Supply
- Supplier Process Excellence
- Lean Manufacturing Methodologies (Master certificated are highly appreciated)
- Decision Quality
- Priority Setting
- Technical Learning
- Total Work Systems
- Written Communications
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Quality is right on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, ground breaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role’s mission, you will have an array of diverse career options open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.