- 19 maart 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9048645
ASML will extend the PAS 5500 waferstepper product life cycle to ≥2030. For this a redesign of all of the electronic racks in the PAS 5500 system is started. Part of this redesign is changing the cpu-configuration from a Motorola 6800 configuration to an ARM configuration.
Next to porting the software this includes the conversion from big endian to little endian. To implement the new electronic designs into the PAS 5500 systems, software changes are required. For this position we are looking for a Software Engineer who performs the software changes and performs the integration into PAS 5500 installed base.
As member of the PAS 5500 extension to 2030 team of ASML:
- Implement and integrate the endianness conversion on the ARM platform (while maintaining network compatibility).
- Enable communication and other supporting software (e.g. firmware downloads) to the ARM platform.
- Specify, re-design, replace critical software components.
- Integrate, qualify and optimize all the software aspects of the equipment modules in order to meet the system performance.
- Contribute to the master plan by making a realistic work break down.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Optimizing quality of the software aspects of the modules.
- Develop and implement the software project in close cooperation with stakeholders.
- Identify and integrate the design/solution and contribute to documentation and knowledge base.
Bachelor/ Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience with software design using C.
- Embedded software in combination with related hardware.
- Defining (re-)design requirements, implementation and qualification.
- Preferably VxWorks and ARM software environment.
- Adjustment of code within large existing code archives which are not all perfectly documented.
- Good experience in implementing quality and/or efficiency improvement projects.
- Team player able to communicate professionally with colleagues.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude, able to quickly understand existing code.
- Self-driven, pro-active, hands-on and get-it-done mentality based on technical arguments.
- Analytical, procedural, accurate and independent way of working.
- Good English language skills
Yacht is a premium contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments.
We're looking for candidates to commit their selves for a at least a couple of years with the intention to be converted to our customers payroll.
When applying, also add a motivation stating why you're the right candidate for this position.
Context of the position
Within ASML the next generation of lithography machines is being developed in the EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) program. In the program a new light source (Source) is introduced which creates EUV. The Source is a dynamic environment within ASML where we are pushing hard to improve and industrialize this crucial part of the EUV machine.
Having over 200 people working at ASML, Yacht is the best organization for you to work at the world market leader in lithographic machines.
Besides challenging assignments, Yacht will offer you excellent education opportunities, technical meetings, an attractive salary package combined with personal guidance and development.
Here you can find more information: Working @Yacht
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.