- 27 december 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9048522
Within Consumer Lifestyle, located in Drachten, the Technical Expert Group (TEG) contributes to the growth strategies of the business groups with essential strategic competences and profound knowledge of the applications. These competences are Fluid Dynamics, Thermal Management, Acoustics & Dynamics, Function Development, Applied Chemistry, Plastic Application & Processing and Chemical Analysis. We participate in projects as consultant, lead, developer or expert. During (pre-)development projects, the TEG department cooperates with industrial designers, human interaction specialists, consumer marketing, other R&D institutes and innovative suppliers.
As development engineer fluid dynamics, you will:
- Develop and apply (new) fluid dynamic technologies for consumer lifestyle.
- Participate in innovation projects, acting as project member or consultant. The end-result of your work includes generated knowledge, predictive models and/or the pre-development of modules for the next product range.
- Cooperate in multi-disciplinary teams, with colleagues from Innovation, Research, Marketing and external experts.
- Build up and maintain a wide competence network.
- Design and evaluate flow solutions and define new directions.
- Analyze patents in the area of fluid dynamic technologies.
- Explore developments in your field of knowledge and translate them into ideas and project proposals.
As development engineer fluid dynamics:
- You have a bachelor/master degree in Physics or Mechanical Engineering, with a specialization in fluid dynamics and preferably several years of experience.
- You have a combination of experimental and analytical skills & experience; potentially supplemented with numerical skills.
- Preferably, you have some years of experience in function and product development.
- You are a creative, entrepreneurial, results driven team player with good communication skills.
- You have a passion for innovation.
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips’ mission is improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation, addressing key societal issues. Philips Consumer Lifestyle offers rich, new consumer experiences that meet consumers’ desire for personal health and well-being. Starting from consumer insights, and guided by our brand promise, we are a highly consumer driven organization looking at delivering on the individual's interests and needs.
Philips Consumer Lifestyle is one of three market-driven sectors within Royal Philips Electronics, delivering lifestyle solutions for health and well-being. At Consumer Lifestyle, we have a highly international workforce of approximately 18,000 employees, spread over 50 countries. Philips Consumer Lifestyle operates in the business areas Personal Care, Health & Wellness, Domestic Appliances, Lifestyle Entertainment and Coffee. Examples of our products are the Whole-fruit Juicer, the Wake-up Light, the Sonicare Airfloss, the Arcitec Shaver, the One-touch espresso machine and the recently launched AquaTrio.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.