- 29 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9048347
As an experienced, talented and motivated Test Automation Engineer, you will participate in challenging, innovative and multidisciplinary development projects. You will contribute to leading technologies
We are looking for Test Automation Engineers with expertise in the full STLC. You will have a flair for technology and be willing to take up challenging assignments in a global environment. You enjoy working in an agile manner, you will work closely with developers and test engineers.
You will develop, maintain and execute automated tests using the latest technologies and take ownership of current test automation solutions. You will working on maintaining and extending the automated test framework with new functionality and test cases for both functional and non-functional aspects, including analysis of test results and submission of identified problems.
More specifically, you will:
- Write test specifications based on system requirements.
- Perform feasibility studies with respect to testing, as well as for functional as non-functional items.
- Provide the Test Manager with proper test approach information with respect to where it is beneficial to automate and where not.
- Determine the technical approach of tests within the project test design.
- Execute test design activities within the project in order to select and apply test methods and techniques to design test specifications and related test scripts.
- Specify requirements for system test tools, to support automated testing but also to test engineering in general.
- Review requirements and design specifications with respect to the testability of the system.
- BSc or MSc in the field of electrical engineering, meachtronics or software engineering.
- You have proven experience with embedded software, High Tech systems (no e-commerce, banking, CRM, ERP, HRIS, etc.)
- Your experience with Python or other object-oriented programming language is your key successfactor.
- You have Linux expertise
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in(automated) software testing in an Agile environment.
- You will have knowledge of product development processes such as V-model, Agile and Scrum
- You will have experience with functional and non-functional tests such as performance, scalability and load tests.
- Good understanding of test design and test techniques & methods.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the English language
Yacht will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of our professional network where experiences and expertise are being shared. You can easily interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own tech language! As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date! Besides this, the Yacht network offers a nice perspective on long term employability, on new interesting projects in very interesting companies. By joining us you will have an excellent entrance to the Dutch labour market and start a career in the top of the global High Tech industry.You can expect a salary that is competitive in the Dutch market and in line with the salary levels that our clients offer to their employees. Besides this you will be working in a country that is known for the excellent quality of life, ranked 1st on work-life balance within the OECD. So in total we believe to offer you a great opportunity in all respects.
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many BSc, MSc, or PhD tech professionals who enjoy working in the famous Dutch High Tech industry. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group, we operate as a strategic workforce partner for many international companies. We help them to build a competitive and agile workforce. This extensive network of top level companies offers our Yacht employees a lot of challenging projects, dealing with cutting edge technologies. Working for Yacht means you could work for respected tech companies like: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Signify (formerly Philips Lighting), Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Canon Océ and many others. So would you like to work in the global High Tech Top, join us.
Please contact our recruitment consultant for this role at +31(0) 683 890 747 or email@example.com.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-83890747
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.