- 05 december 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9047907
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise?
To be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering discipline? If so, then a job of Lead Designer for flow and temperature designs at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
You will be responsible for the design of the infrastructure for the ASML EUV-machines. This work consists of a translation of the architecture into a design that meets the requirements; a creation of the 3D design, volume control, engineering changes, and communication to (and where necessary negotiation between) the interfaces. The other part of the work is to make sure the design can be manufactured, will be serviceable and meets the availability requirements.Job Description
- Collect specifications needed to generate a design.
- Create a design within a multidisciplinary module which needs specific flows or temperature requirements, document this and present in the organization where necessary.
- Make sure the design is documented with proper models and drawings.
- Perform the right calculations to predict the functionality. (Key words: flow, pressure drop, gas purity, strength, availability etc.)
- Interface with (internal) customers and suppliers.
- If needed, steer junior designers in making high quality designs.
Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.Experience
- Solid design experience in relevant (F&T) industry.
- Experience with NX (unigraphics) or similar CAD program required.
- Affinity with precision mechanics.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Robust personality is a must.
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view.
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English language.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.