- 22 februari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9047788
The Software Test Engineer is working on the verification and validation of the software running on the embedded systems. The functional areas in which you work is done differ according to the project requirement.
The test designs are made with the requirements set for the relevant system. The elaboration to the test cases is done in HP QualityCenter and the tests are performed on hardware-in-the-loop systems.
You work for multiple projects and coordinate on a frequent basis with the test coordinator, various developers and the project lead engineers. You report to the Supervisor of the Verification group within the Verification, Requirements & Support department and functionally to the project lead engineer (s).
• Technical education at higher professional education / academic level, such as control engineering, WTB, automotive engineering, computer science or similar.
• Knowledge of processes for embedded software development according to V-cycle
• Experience in the tested of embedded systems (minimum 2-3 years test experience)
• Knowledge of test techniques (test certificate, ISTQB is a plus)
• Experience with requirement management
• Experience with HP QualityCenter is an advantage
• Understanding Matlab / Simulink
• Experience with process-supported tools such as defect management, calibration and programming tools
• Experience with writing test scripts (for automation) in Python
• Knowledge of English is a requirement, knowledge of the Dutch language is nice to have.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within PACCAR Inc. the Embedded Engineering department is the center for the development for embedded systems in a truck. These systems include the powertrain, exhaust aftertreatment system, vehicle and chassis systems. The verification group is responsible for testing these controllers. The tests are done on Hardware-In-the-Loop (HiL) simulators.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.