- 22 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9047472
You will be part of the New Product Introduction team located in Drachten. You will work within the business group Coffee, which creates innovative and superior coffee machines that are designed to bring a great coffee experience at home and enable delicious coffee to be easily made.
You will be a Project Lead with in depth focus for flawless implementation. Within the industry you will set up overall industrialization processes for new products. This will be in close contact with multidisciplinary and international teams (Product Development, Designer, Marketing, Quality, Operation and Supplier teams). Furthermore, you take care of a smooth transition from development phase to mass production.
You are responsible for
• Coordinate the NPI related processes, with full responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
• Define the short-term product introduction policy within the constraints of the industrial strategy.
• Prepare product introduction operation and investment plans in-house manufacturing and/or supplier, identifying cost saving opportunities
• Monitor/ensure the implementation of design and manufacturing (sub-) process changes at supplier. Afterwards, maintaining the feedback loop and establishing continuous improvement.
• Ensure the creation, release and continuous improvement of tools, equipment and manufacturing processes and related Quality systems to meet the component or sub-assemblies specifications.
• Translates product requirements into process requirements safeguarded by proper process monitoring, identifying gaps between required and current supplier capabilities, and driving quality improvement plan / risk mitigation accordingly
• Supports supplier audits, selection & qualification assessments
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Ability to control product architecture due to industrialization & logistic, to define industrial specifications for tools and review them, to assess and develop the technical capabilities of suppliers
• Experience with program and project management and process related to assembly
• Higher technical education and at least 6 years of related experience.
• Knowledge in plastics and mechanicals component.
• Familiarity with supply chain activities.
• Knowledge about PFMEA, Process flow chart, work instruction, root-cause analysis, problem solving.
• To be able to write and speak English fluently and Italian is a plus.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Research & Development departments. We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Neopost Technologies Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Siemens, Gasunie, Scania, SMST and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer 06-23101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.