- 22 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9047440
Prepared process and quality improvements
- development of process / change proposals put forward by the technical manager and / or other departments for issues within operations
- analysis of existing situations, working methods and other relevant data or define requirements that introduction must meet
- developing opportunities to make immediate improvements and discuss with department responsible
- optimize current equipment
- advising the purchase of new equipment, doing preliminary research
- establish, follow and manage project plan within agreements (cost, capacity, materials needed, lead time, etc.) and report to manager technology
- discussing the detailed proposal with direct supervisor
Accomplished process and quality improvements
• doing research on anomalies in production, improvement of process control and / or quality control
• adjusting the process control and/or product quality control within agreed levels
• determining the effect that the properties of raw materials and specifications of raw materials have on the quality of the product
• analyzing the production process and research / study conditions (changes in process and process problems) that affect quality of product
• determining the resulting quality problems.
• analyzing process and quality problems, find root causes and proposing solutions
• checking incoming raw materials. In case of deviations checking certificates of analysis. Perform visual inspection.
• Fine adjustment of process parameters on the basis of raw material-quality
• consult c.q. communicate with suppliers on quality of raw materials
• degree of identifying opportunities for improvement
• speed of signaling
• quality of gene found Remedy
• degree of optimal running of the process
• providing tests reports on projects and performed production experiments
• analyzing and delivering of production data for various meetings
• degree of accuracy of prioritization and planning
• correctness of data
• timeliness of reports
• reliability of data
• Keep expertise up to date and share in organization
• Share expertise in process technology
• keep track of developments in the field, build up and maintain knowledge of the specific production processes, product quality and product properties
• extent to which expertise is made available to the organization
• up to date knowledge
Compliance to regulations
• compliance with legal and business requirements and procedures in the field of quality, safety and environment
• assess the process at its consequences concerning not ad- mitted substances, in compliance with statutory and company regulations
• collaborate with the (senior) quality officer concerning function related ISO standards and activities.
• level of compliance with safety rules and procedures
• level of compliance with health and safety regulations and procedures
• degree of compliance with ISO regulations
Safety and environmental awareness
Applying rules and regulations in accordance with the objectives. Employee indicates situations that need improvement in the areas of safety and the environment and examines ambiguity in the proper guidelines.
Maintaining quality standards at all times. Employee applies rules, guidelines and regulations, always in accordance with their objectives, and comes up with suggestions for process improvement.
• Bachelor Chemical technology.
• Additional training in the field of security: e.g. VCA.
• 5 years of working experience in similar job in process industry: bulk chemicals, continuous and batch processes
• oral and written skills of English appropriate to the function
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We will support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You are a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You will become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you will be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The resin plant in Chemelot, Geleen is the producer has six locations throughout the world. The product has applications in what is known as laminated glass in the auto and architecture industry. The production is mainly bulk and partly big bags. Approximately thirty employees are active within Geleen. The departments within the administrative division and the accounting department, are responsible for the overhead of both locations.
The production location in Geleen consists of two departments: the quality control department and the production department. The quality control department is ultimately responsible for meeting the specified quality requirement and process development. The production department is responsible for the direct production of the resin. The department is subdivided into the production, logistic, and maintenance sections. At this location also a EHS department and a procurement department are available.
The process engineer is concerned with quality of the final product and its raw materials and also the continuous improvement of the production process. You will report to the Technical manager, who is ultimately responsible for quality and release of product.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.