- 16 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9047237
In this function you report to the supervisor of the base engine group. Your field of operation is engine bearings and Torsion Vibration Damper (TVD) for the engine families. As a mechanical expert you have a variety of responsibilities:
• Technical level: In cooperation with designers and suppliers you develop new or adapt existing engine components driven by market wishes and / or technical reasons. Your focus is functionality reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability. You are leading in technical know how, solution validation program and defining this together with suppliers, the CAE- and engine test department. You analyse results and make detailed technical proposals. You pro actively pushing the next steps until SOP, including involvement in PPAP and supplier sign off.
• Working method: Working according Six Sigma tools and techniques.
• Bachelor or Master degree on mechanical or engine engineering
• Capable of fast in dept expertise knowledge built-up
• Engine component and system knowledge
• Basic CAD (PRO-E) knowledge
• Used to handle multiple problem projects, you can handle the resulting stress.
• Design for Six Sigma and Problem Solving skills.
• Clear level dependant communication [both verbal as presentation wise]
• pro active and result driven, organisational skills
• Projectmatig werken
• Automotive [Engine HW] knowledge is a Pre
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the centre of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centre we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
The department Engine Hardware & Design is responsible for the development of new hardware engine concepts and maintaining the in-production engine families. The department is split in 4 groups; CAE, Injection & Turbo, Base engine, Engine Auxiliaries. For the base engine group we have an open position for a mechanical expert for the engine bearing development and for the Torsion Vibration Damper (TVD)
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Robert Dolmans via telefoonnummer 06-82724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.