- 14 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9047166
Our client enables their clients to have more effective fleet management by providing real-time business insights for transport and logistics companies of all sizes. They set the industry standard for modular and compatible systems that are reliable, simple to operate and affordable. They ensure accuracy and reliability by using innovative telematics technology linked to an easy-to-interpret and secure on-line information portal. They add value through partnering with major OEMs and integrating with enterprise class software providers.
Our client realizes creative and innovative solutions with a group of hard working people located throughout Europe. Every person in the organization plays an important role in enabling safe, sustainable and cost-effective transport and logistics. They value and use your input to innovate the products and give you the ownership to realize your ideas in order to provide the best solutions to their customers.
The IT department supports Europe’s B2B services and applications for the solutions market for both mobile and web-based platforms. As part of the strategy, the IT team is mainly responsible for application deployment, monitoring and operational support, while making use of external suppliers for delivering the server, storage and network infrastructure.
Furthermore, the team supports the office IT infrastructure to support the 100 users or our client, in Eindhoven, Madrid and the roaming users in Europe. The IT team is responsible for, installing, monitoring and operational support of these platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the overall support, availability and performance of the office IT infrastructure, production and test environments, systems and business applications,
• Provides Tier 3 support for applications and services as well as end-to-end product troubleshooting for hosted applications,
• Implements application level monitoring, ensures system and/or application fault analyses are completed. Ensures the cause of system / application issues are isolated and resolved.
- MBO level, through formal education or working experience, in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline,
- 3 years’ prior work experience, ideally in a medium / large enterprise class IT environment,
- Experience working in a Microsoft back office environment,
- Server administration, Active Directory, McAfee ePo, TeamViewer,
- Experience in internet security,
- Proven Experience with cloud services (e.g. MS Azure),
- Experience with Microsoft deployment tools,
- Communicates effectively within a team environment,
- Fluent English,
- Flexible, open to change and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with VMware 5/6,
- Experience with Microsoft SQL,
- Dutch language skills.
Initiative, Results oriented, Teamwork, Communication, Client focus, Analytical, Thinking and Innovation.
Our client uses the following benefits package:
- 26 vacation days
- 40 hours a week
- 8,5% vacation money
- A very challenging job with a lot of end to end ownership and responsibilities, initiative and collaboration.
I will share more info about the client in a personal conversation.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Marc van Steen via telefoonnummer 06-82531676
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.