- 29 december 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9047020
You will be responsible for designing and developing MR products for hospital and outpatient radiology facilities. You will work with a team of mechanical engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers to take products from concept through design into production using sound design approaches to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment.
In this role as Electrical Lead Engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings), integration and (electrical) test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
Your key areas of responsibility:
• Document electrical development efforts for the subsystem, component or module, including requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, and test reports as input in the planning process of the project.
• Share in drawing up the functional specifications of the subsystems and included components.
• Define electrical engineering work packages enabling subcontracting to suppliers.
• Coordinate, support and execute product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product.
• Steer project engineers as team leader / project leader.
• are someone with a Bachelor (HBO) Degree in electrical engineering (or MBO with sufficient experience) with broad electrical engineering
experience. (At least 5 years of working experience)
• like to work on multipl assignments at the same time, keeps the overview and ensures that all activities remain on track. A real finisher.
• have experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues.
• know that starting with proper requirements is essential en that the work is only done when the paper work is also finished
• take pride in delivering quality work both in products as well as in documentation
• preferably have experience with document control systems (specifically Agile)
• preferably have knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards is, as well as previous experience in Healthcare.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended
Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry.
You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.