- 08 november 2017
- vacaturenummer: 9046955
Implementing robust sustainable high automated assembly processes and assembly equipment in a lean high volume production environment.
Use of Standard Work NPI and DFSS procedures to gain fast & smooth product launches.
Support of operational groups during production ramp up .
Use of Lean principals in everything we do:
- Continuous Improvement
- Learn on the job
Fulfilling of the plans based on committed performance indicators defined by the project team. (Technical/costs/ timing)
• Actively studying and informing about trends and new technologies regarding assembly processes (including sustainability).
• Specify and outsource required processes, tools and equipment.
• Influencing of product design to optimize production processes
• Support and reviewing activities of equipment suppliers, including acceptance tests, production implementation and aftercare.
• Define and execute cost improvement - and outsourcing projects. Use actively risk management tools.(FMEA)
• Apply standard working procedures and supplier base mgt tools and methods including DFSS improvement tools.
• Apply and improve knowledge- and competence management activities.
• Active cooperation with team members and management
You are part of a multifunctional project team as member of the NPI (New Product Introduction) organization. The NPI department provides the high volume industrialization at Philips Drachten and is situated between the supply and innovation department.
Philips Drachten develops and produces electrical shaving devices, the industrialization requires highly advanced production processes and are characterized as dynamic and innovative.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
We are looking for
Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Preferred language Dutch & English.
Experienced or willing to learn:
- Joining technics
- Interfacing handling and processing
- Application of vision systems
- Application of advanced measuring and control systems
- Application of analysing tools and methods
- Basic knowledge of Plastic moulding processes
- Basic knowledge of decoration processes
- Basic knowledge of data - and statistic analyses
-Greenbelt certified and statistical grounded. (Knowledge of Matlab/ Minitab).
Person type (Insights):
- Team player
- Analytical/problem solving
- Independent acting
- Result driven
- Able to work under time pressure
- Open communication to all organizational levels.
- Open minded
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jan Ype Holtrop via telefoonnummer 06-57838073
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.