- 22 januari 2018
- vacaturenummer: 9046887
Purpose of the Position
• To ensure the on-time delivery of PO’s from suppliers; expedites if needed
• Assist the Department Manager in operational and strategic projects.
• To ensure that inventory planning is optimized considering the customer needs and internal objectives.
• To achieve the best possible level of customer satisfaction by responding to requests and inquiries from customer service colleagues and coordinate with suppliers.
• Support manager in delivery of departmental KPI’s and continuous process improvement.
• Safety – Follow and respect the company standards
• Quality - Improve product quality by building relationships and working with suppliers, quality departments and/or R&D.
• Process and handle RMA’s with external/internal suppliers and improve and maintain the current process.
• Delivery - Plan and control the on time delivery based upon demand (Purchase to Stock, Purchase to Order or Assemble to Order).
Responsible for up to date information in the ERP system relating to new item specifications, delivery times, (cost) price, stock level, lot sizes and other attributes.
Take corrective actions and inform the relevant departments when issues occur that influence the delivery performance.
• Cost - Define optimal stock levels taking into account shelf life, batch sizes, lead-time and value.
Support the selection of new suppliers and optimize the actual supplier base against optimal TCO.
Analyze market and product information.
• Organisational Development - Back up for team members when needed
• DBS/Lean - Contribute to the improvement of the material management activities to optimize the supply chain process.
Measure the supplier performance and if necessary make a PSP and report this back to the supplier with defined actions.
Have an active role in DBS i.e. QDIP ownership, Kaizen events, IMAG etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Has experience in a technical-commercial, result driven, background
• Has knowledge of supply chain/procurement processes and development
• Knows international delivery terms
• Demonstrate negotiation skills
• Relevant education at HBO level, preferably in a technical direction.
• Fluent in Dutch and English and preferably one other European language.
• General Microsoft software knowledge, including Outlook, Word, Excel
• Excellent in Excel (pivot tables, look up etc)
• Experience with Knowledge of ERP software (preferably Oracle).
• Experience with forcasting and inventory management software (preferably Slim4)
• Videojet Technologies Inc., provides the right coding and marking solution through the broadest range of technologies, and is committed to providing quality equipment, supplies, and service designed to perform with maximum reliability, efficiency, ease of operation and little maintenance. Videojet large and small character inkjet printers, laser coding systems, thermal transfer printers and labelling equipment apply variable data such as best-by dates, production date, lot number and operator information, as well as linear and 2D bar codes onto virtually every possible product packaging, shipping container or pallet.
• With more than 325,000 units installed worldwide, Videojet has over 3,500 employees in 30 direct operations around the world. Our global network of sales and service centre’s provides all regions with high quality service.
• Sales, service, training, administrative and application support is provided by direct operations worldwide, including Austria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom, with more than 250 direct sales and service personnel in the United States alone. Videojet’s distribution network includes more than 150 distributors and global OEMs, serving 135 countries.
• Videojet Technologies Europe BV is a subsidiary of Videojet Technologies Inc. and is the operational centre for the EMEA region based in De Meern, The Netherlands.
• Videojet is a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR)
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Ruud Kroese via telefoonnummer 06-22842640
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Deze vacature wordt via YACHT aangeboden. Het solliciteren en verdere contact verloopt via YACHT.